Groundwire UK is part of The Internet Mission - charity No. 1092215
2. Groundwire reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes. The date of the latest revision will be posted at the end of this document.
3. Cookies - by using this site it is implied that you are giving your consent for cookies to be used by Groundwire to provide our web services to you. If you are not happy to consent to this then please either cease using the site and delete the cookies already placed on your computer, or change your cookie settings via your browser; your browser help function will tell you how.
4. Copyright Restrictions:
5. External links:
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
7. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. Groundwire does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site so far as permissible by law.
9. Groundwire does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. GROUNDWIRE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) ANY PRODUCTS LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES; (III) ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY USERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES REFERENCED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR SERVICES;10. TERMINATION
11. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.